Lanz Group is a limited company, registered in England and Wales, No., 385147 as Lanz Farm Ltd. Our registered offices are as follows:
Poyle New Cottages
Old Bath Road, Colnbrook
Slough, SL3 0NU
Conditions Of Skip Hire
- No asbestos
- No tyres
- No fridges
- No paint
- No tyres
- No oil
- No car batteries
- No chemicals
- No burning
- No large tree roots / logs
- No monitors
- No plasterboard
- No hazardous / corrosive substances
- No gas bottles
- No mattresses
Inclusion of any of the above could result in a surcharge over and above the quoted rate and in certain cases a fine from the Environment Agency.
- Fridges – £85.00 per unit
- Mattress’ – £30.00 per unit
- Sofa Settee’s – £95.00 per unit
- Armchairs / Office Chairs – £45.00 per unit
- Rubbish must not be loaded above the sides of the skip.
- The customer undertakes that he has lawfully obtained every necessary authority of licence from the Local Authority which may be required in connection with the use of this skip under this contract.
- If the customer directs a vehicle delivering or collecting the skip to leave the public highway he shall indemnify us in respect of any loss, cost, claims, damages or expenses we may thereby sustain whether as a result of personal injury or as a result of damage to the vehicle itself or to the damage of the customer or third parties.
- The customer undertakes, at his sole discretion, to direct the driver where to deposit the skip, for the purpose of which the driver acts as the agent of the customer.
- The customer will pay the replacement cost on a new for old basis if any skip which is stolen or damaged beyond economic repair whilst under this contract.
- Unless otherwise agreed, hire is assumed to be for less than one month.
Lanz Group complies with the Data Protection Act. All confidential information submitted to Lanz Group is treated with the utmost care. We make every attempt to ensure that your private information is as secure as possible.
Should you wish to see what information we hold about you, please contact us. We will be happy to show you what we have. Similarly, should you wish us to destroy the information that we are currently holding for you, please let us know in writing and we shall remove you from our records.
Please note that Lanz Group does not share or sell any of the information it collects.